Hearing on “Risks, Rewards, and Results: U.S. Companies in China and Chinese Companies in the United States”
Thursday, February 28, 2019 Hart Senate Office Building, Room 216 Washington, DC 20002
Unable to see this video? Click here.
9:30 AM – 9:35 AM: Opening Remarks: Vice Chair Cleveland and Commissioner Wessel
9:35 AM – 11:05 AM: Panel I: Chinese Companies in the United States: Reshaping the U.S. Competitive Landscape?
• Elizabeth Drake, Partner, Schagrin Associates (Testimony)
• Paul Gillis, Ph. D., Professor of Practice, Peking University Guanghua School of Management (Testimony)
• William Kirby, Ph. D., Spangler Family Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School (Testimony)
11:05 AM – 11:20 AM: Break
11:20 AM – 12:50 PM: Panel II: U.S. Companies in China: How Much Pain, How Much Gain?
• Scott Kennedy, Ph. D., Director, Project on Chinese Business and Political Economy, Center for Strategic and International Studies (Testimony)
• Mary Lovely, Ph. D., Professor of Economics, Syracuse University Maxwell School of Public Policy (Testimony)
• Mark Wu, Henry L. Stimson Professor of Law, Harvard Law School (Testimony)
12:50 PM: Adjourn
Chinese Companies Listed on Major U.S. Stock Exchanges